Форум dkLab и Denwer
Здесь общаются Web-разработчики.
Генеральный спонсор:
Хостинг «Джино»

How to Turn Off the Screen Lock on Samsung Galaxy Phone (Hamonery)
Hamonery
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:22 am (написано за 12 секунд)
   Post subject: How to Turn Off the Screen Lock on Samsung Galaxy Phone

"I set my lock screen on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and now I don't want it on anymore. I go into "security" and and I just want to select "swipe" to unlock it. But its all grayed out and the only security options I have is Pattern, PIN, Password, and Fingerprint. How can I turn off screen lock on Samsung (www.recover-iphone-ios-8.com/how-to-unlock-samsung-galaxy.html) Galaxy Note 4 without losing any data?"

To solve the similar problem as above, you need the help of Samsung Lock Screen Removal (recover-samsung-data.blogspot.com/), which enables you to get rid of the unknown passcode in few minutes, including pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint.

Step 1 Select Samsung Lock Screen Removal Tool
Step 2 Start the Removal Process
Step 3 Connect your Galaxy Note 4 to PC
Step 4 Start to Check Agreement
Step 5 Enter Analyzing Status
Step 6 One click to remove the Samsung lock screen
yjkihg
Заглянувший

поощрить/наказать

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:20 am (спустя 17 часов 57 минут; написано за 14 секунд)
   Post subject:

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is a data recovery program covered over 6000 Android phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei, etc.

Unlock Samsung Galaxy with Broken Screen (www.samsung-android-transfer.com/recover-android/unlock-samsung-galaxy-with-broken-screen.html)

Unlock the Screen Lock on Samsung (www.samsung-android-transfer.com/recover-android/how-to-unlock-samsung-phone.html)
Page 1 of 1    Email to a Friend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum. You cannot attach files in this forum. You can download files in this forum.
XML